New blog, new benefit for members of Trussville Chamber
Hey, guess what’s new with the Trussville Area Chamber of Commerce? Like my older brother used to say when we were kids, and the answer to a question was obvious: I’ll give you three guesses, and the first two don’t count…
That’s right! We’ve added a blog to our website.
This is something we’ve wanted to do for a long time, but bringing together the time, money, and expertise needed to build a blog has lately proven somewhat tricky.
But here we are, and I’m not gonna lie: We’re pretty excited about it!
Not only does this brand-new piece of cyberspace hold opportunities for the chamber to publish detailed updates on what we’re doing and plan to do, but it also provides opportunities for members as well. You might learn more about your fellow chamber members or read an article about the latest business-useful technology or catch up on the current issues facing small businesses.
We’ll also be offering advertising opportunities for members interested in adding a bit of a “bloggy” punch to their promotional lineup. We’re always open to input, so if you have suggestions for content, please give us a call or shoot us an email.
So now that we’ve shared with you the newest benefit of becoming a chamber member, please allow us to share seven benefits that have been available to chamber members all along:
- Credibility. Chamber membership increases positive perception. Consumers are up to 63% more likely to purchase from a chamber member.
- Visibility. Chamber membership entitles businesses to free advertising in chamber newsletters and social media, promotional opportunities in chamber publications, sponsorship opportunities at chamber events, and more!
- Networking. Chambers initiate more business-to-business commerce and provide more opportunities for networking and connecting than other organizations.
- Advocacy. Chambers take on the tough issues, help protect the principles of free enterprise, and serve as advocates for small business.
- Communication. Chamber publications, digital and otherwise, as well as our dynamic social media presence, provide an avenue for chamber members to relay their messages while receiving information from around the community.
- Customer referrals. Every day, your local chamber receives calls from individuals and businesses looking for potential vendors, and chamber members typically recommend chamber members.
- Events and programs. Chamber events and programs provide members with great opportunities to get to know new people and expand their networks. Chamber events are innovative and fun ways to help members meet potential customers, clients and vendors— and generate new business leads.
But that’s not all. You’ll find enough options and flexibility to make chamber membership what you need it to be for you and your business, not what someone else needs it to be. And your chamber staff is available to help you make it happen.
Special rates are now available, so chamber membership is as affordable as it’s ever been. So why not give it a try and see how you and your business can benefit?
For more information, call (205) 655-7535 or visit trussvillechamber.com.
Executive Director, Trussville Area Chamber of Commerce